Growing by Leaps and Bounds

by Sandra Foyt on October 13, 2010

in Mom Blog,Social Media Tips

leaping_kid

One of my mommy blogging friends, The Angel Forever, introduced me to a brilliant weekly feature, Wordless Wednesdays. It’s an opportunity to share photos (and goodness knows I have a TON of them!) while taking a writing break. Frankly, I don’t know if I’m capable of being truly wordless. I think I’d need a muzzle and keyboard block, but I’m giving this a shot.

I’m including a Linky List so that you can add a link to your photo of the week. The link list will be open all week, so you can take your time with this assignment. This time, I’m just using a Basic Linky Link, but there are all kinds of intriguing options. I think we’re going to have some fun exploring the possibilities!

Technorati Tags: Linky Tools

{ 8 comments… read them below or add one }

Beth @ TheAngelForever October 13, 2010 at 9:29 am

Welcome to Wordless Wednesday. Love the photo – it is absolutely perfect for this. The lack of words gets easier as you go.
Beth @ TheAngelForever´s last blog post ..A Chip off the old school Disney block

The Drama Mama October 13, 2010 at 12:37 pm

Love the picture!
The Drama Mama´s last blog post ..Wordless Wednesday- All American Boys

Steph October 13, 2010 at 2:34 pm

I LOVE this photo! Great shot!

Hop on over my way…I have a WW linky going on! Would love for you to join!! :)
Steph´s last blog post ..Wordless Wednesday w-Linky – I tamed the dinosaur!

HaB October 13, 2010 at 3:02 pm

What a great action shot!!!

tree October 13, 2010 at 7:00 pm

Great Capture!!!!
tree´s last blog post ..Wordless Wednesday- Giant Sweet Potato

Typical Suburban Family October 13, 2010 at 7:41 pm

Welcome to Wordless Wednesdays! I hope you’ll link up to my post today. I got a late start today so I’m just catching up on all the great photos now :-) Love the one you captured. How fun!
Typical Suburban Family´s last blog post ..Learning Young

Karen October 14, 2010 at 10:57 am

I hope you don’t mind, but I added a link to my Thursday Treasures post, which is always a picture (my substitute for Wordless Wednesday).

Sandra Foyt October 14, 2010 at 11:11 am

I don’t mind at all; in fact, I’m encouraging it. That’s why I’m leaving the linky open all week, until it’s time for the next one.